This Fridays gift guide is focusing on the kids, and every way possible to
keep them in their room, stimulate their minds, and make their rooms into irresitable playrooms like the cool décor you see on Nubie. I have rounded up ten gift ideas for the kids room that will make both you and the kids happy.
- Ferm Living Mini Hearts wall stickers in Neon– Wall stickers have come a long way, and these heart shaped ones are adorable. Invest in full out murals that can instantly transform a room.
- Graham & Green Astronaut duvet set. I loved this as soon as I saw it, and this is completely unisex, there are other styles but too stereotypical as pink ballerina, and pink ballgown. This is definitely original.
- Wild Ones Youmi & Teepee. Stylish hand sewn, screen printed canvas teepee with wooden poles, in a variety of styles and colours to suit all the kids.
- Dwell Book table clock.
- Teeny Beanies animal character bean bags.
- 100 LED Ball Fairy String Lights. The Mini Adorn kids are still scared of the dark so your little ones are too, give them an indoor night sky with fairy lights. There are lots of different styles out there from star shaped to beach huts so, whatever takes your fancy.
- The Forest & Co. Rocket cardboard playhouse. It is completely true that you put a lot of thought and care into a gift, and then they turn around and play with box. So…make the box the gift with style.
- Graham and Green Felt Tophy animal heads. Brushed felt mounted animal heads with a handy clothes hook.
- Dwell house bookend. This is technically a bit more for the parents as they add a bit more organisation to their books, but they can put their bits bobas and trinkets into the house. So there.
- DIY dollhouse room craft kit with cover & lights kids room night light lamp. This project is not for the faint hearted. Ideal for beginners and comes with a step-by-step illustrated manual for every step. The instructions are not in English, but comes with clear drawings.