A taste of Kentucky has officially arrived in Covent Garden. For just a few more weeks, there is a special limited edition food menu with cocktail pairings brought to you by the world’s number one bourbon Jim Beam and Joe’s Southern Table & Bar. What makes the collaboration so special is that the menu infuses the Jim Beam flavour portfolio with true southern-style dishes, paired with bourbon cocktails.
- Pulled Pork BBQ Bun with Jim Beam Apple BBQ Sauce
- Southern Fried Wings in Tabasco & Jim Beam Honey Sauce
- Joe’s Burger with Jim Beam Red Stag-glazed bacon, cheese & pickles.
Paired with Jim Beam cocktails
- Smoked Chicory Apple Sours, made with Jim Beam Apple, fresh lemon juice, sugar syrup, angostura bitters and chicory essence.
- Honey & Vanilla Bourbon Milk Punch made with Jim Beam Honey, vanilla syrup, milk and garnished with a honeycomb.
- Black Cherry Old Fashioned, made with Jim Beam Red Stag, Demerara sugar syrup, whisky bitters and orange zest.
Each burger is served with chips and the set menu was absolutely delicious! the wings were slightly sticky with the honey sauce that provided a subtle sweet tang. The pulled pork was moreish and broke apart like nothing. The size of the burgers were so generous that me and the bestie were able to halve the burgers and share. Our favourite cocktail was easily the apple sour which was the right amount of sweet with a bitter edge.
Joe’s Southern | 34 King St | London | WC2E 8JD | Book Now
Jim Beam Apple splash
Inspired by the flavour portfolio from the taste of Kentucky menu, I recreated the apple beam apple splash. It is still summer after all, and is refreshing with a delicious apple sweetness.
1 part Jim Beam® Apple
2 parts tonic water
Lemon wedge for garnish
Pour Jim Beam® Apple and tonic water over cubed ice. Add a wedge of lemon. To share with friends serve the refreshing long drink in a pitcher. (1 part = 200 ml)